Description & Application
Industrial Grade Clear Primer for proper softening and preparation of all schedules and sizes of PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings.
- Industrial Grade Line of Products
- For proper softening and preparation of all schedules and sizes of PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings
- Formulated for use on Schedule 80 (PN 10 and higher) and large size pipe and fittings.
- Recommended for cold weather applications
- Meets ASTM F656
3 Years (Unopened can)
Every batch of primer is carefully checked and monitored to assure consistently high quality standards. Records of every batch are kept. All ingredients are purchased from approved suppliers.
*Note: Packaging sizes subject to availability. Please check with your distributor or contact E-Z WELD.
|SIZE||1/4 PINT CAN||1/2 PINT CAN||PINT CAN||QUART CAN||GALLON CAN||50 GALLON CAN|
|Units per Case||24||24||12||12||6|
|Weight per Case - lb||9.5||16||15.5||28||54|
|Weight per Case - kg||4.32||7.27||7.05||12.73||24.55|
|Cubic Feet per Case||0.260||0.420||0.404||0.762||1.221|
|Cubic Meter per Case||0.007||0.012||0.011||0.022||0.035|
|Cases per Pallet||145||90||88||56||27|
Material packaged in less than a liter size is exempted under "Limited Quantity Rules" by DOT. These packages may be shipped with the description ORM-D Consumer Commodity. Packages shipped under this description are not subject to shipping paper requirements for flammable materials. For a liter and larger sizes (gallon and above container):
- Proper Shipping Name: Flammable Liquid, n.o.s. (Acetone, THF)
- Flammable Class: 3
- UN Number: UN 1993
- Packing Group: PG II